Spanning more than 19,000 square feet of versatile event space, the Grand Hall at The Jung offers the ideal setting for automotive, traveling or medical exhibits, tradeshows and expos. A permanent box office located at the lobby level adds even more convenience.
A central location in the Biomedical District makes The Jung an optimal venue for pharmaceutical, medical specialty, and medical equipment and product trade shows looking to attract surrounding medical schools and hospitals.
- 21’ ceiling height
- Dedicated covered load-in / load-out roll top door*
- 4 Crystal chandeliers original to the building dating back to 1950s
- Dedicated WiFi network for each show
- Permanent box office
- 3,000 sq. ft. pre-function space with historic art deco bar
- Fits 76 - 8x10’ and 60 10x10' booths
*Low clearance height roll-up door is located in parking garage